Thursday, March 3, 2011

Change

Change is good, is it?

Lately I'm feeling different, I don't know if I should blame it on the hormones, or it is just me. So I turned to a friend who I trust, and she adviced me something really meaningful, something I've known all along, yet I never really understood.

Turn to God, He will never leave you for anything or anyone else.

Thanks dear, I hope this can last.

And yes, I need your support. I kinda like the first trial yesterday, and am looking forward for it. I just hope that I would remain this way.

I'm trying out something I've never tried before, and maybe this is it, the one thing I'm looking for to my journey of being a person.

Another friend's advice - less is better than more. I think I get it now. Though it is not in my nature to not care of those who I used to care about before, and it feels weird too, but I'll try. But then again, maybe I should just be me.

Be sincere, towards everyone, and you'll find your zen =)

One thing I learnt yesterday, you have to know before you love. And sometimes, you think you know, but actually you don't as your eyes and heart is shut by the negativity. Don't think you know anything, or anyone before you discover the real truth. And for that, search for it.



And to you, thanks for being by my side, as always.



Ps: Gosh I miss my dolls! =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I typed these words in google and they brought me to your blog(you have to know before you love) and I agree.