Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friday Movie Mania



I would declare myself as being sooooo outdated in terms of movies. You see, there's a tons of movies out in the cinema, and I have hardly watched any of them yet. I don't know it is due to my laziness *yeah, that happens*, lack of companion or just nerdiness *not happening*. Haha. I asked a few friends out for a movie during the weekdays but I happen to be the one canceling it. Nerd enough? You judge! LoL.

Anyway, I can't stop myself from going to the cinema anymore, not when I saw Wafaa's tweet. She was in KL, and I had a meeting in the evening, so we settled on a night show, or should I saw THREE shows. Hahahah.

Movie 1: Sanctum

There was a huge traffic jam on the way to Pavilion, luckily we got there just in time to settle down and watch a few commercials =P The reason why I wanted to watch this movie so much because it is from the creators of Titanic and Avatar, two movies which has been huge success on the big screen. Both movies had their own moral values and superb story line, so I had really really REALLY high expectations for this movie.

I'm honestly NOT disappointed at all. It was a great movie!!! I love the setting, I love the story line, the moral value, the thrill in the movie, EVERYTHING about it.

Sanctum is about cave divers, and how they need to find the way out of the cave when a storm came and the exit of the cave was blocked by a rock. Thrilling, definitely!

One quote I love the most - Assumption is the mother of all f**. Haha. I can't deny that. Stop assuming. Lol.


Movie 2: The Mechanic

I would say that I had no expectations for this movie except for the fact of Ben Foster in it. LoL. It was an okay movie, good to watch with not much dialogues. Hahahah...

The reason why we watched this movies is because I wanted to watch the NEXT movie so much, but had nothing to do in between. LoL. I promised Era that I'd watch Black Swan with her, so I chose this movie instead. Heeee...

The Mechanic is about.. erm.. killing? Yea, kinda. It is about revenge, and how it kills to live for only revenge. In the end it shows that revenge will only consume you back and take you down. Oh, I love the action in this movie. Hahha...


Movie 3: Unknown

I wanted to watch this movie so much after watching the trailer. It is about a man, waking up after an accident only to find out that his life has been replaced by another man! And this man knows EVERYTHING about him, his personal life, his studies, his career.

He needs to fight to get back his life, his wife, and the people who trusts him.

I would say that this movie has a twist on its own, and is simply just unexpected!!! I wouldn't reveal much as this is still a new movie and you would want to watch it. Haha.


Anyway, in between movies, we had hot chocolate and some cam whoring as usual. LoL. Thanks for the awesome night Wafaa. Next girl date?? Heeeee
Two big-eyed hamsters =P


And to Miss Era Zuhaira, you owe me 100000000000000000 dates!!! Hahahah =P

1 comment:

ms. mac said...

cant wait for our next date!!