Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Wardrobe

I have nothing to wear, like literally, ok, not so. I've been frantically searching through my wardrobe for something decent to wear for my outing with adik and FyD today, but nothing seems right. Haih, I need more clothes!~

Shhh.. I know I shouldn't complain, but I am the type of girl who once get something I love or adore, I'll wear it over and over and over again, and I neglect my other outfits. Poor them, maybe they merajuk with me already =P that's why I can't find anything... Sigh.

I need a shopping spree, but I'm saving up for my trip. A shopping trip during summer sale in London sounds cool.

And just for those who wonder, no, I don't have space anymore!~ LoL. Maybe I'll rearrange things once I'm done with my exams and I'm at the verge of packing. Yes, I'm excited, but someone popped my balloon - exam dulu sayang. Okay, okay, I won't get too excited, yet. Hahahah.

Lets get ready to hit the road!~ Weeeeeeeee....

No comments: