Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend =)

Yay! Weekend is here and I'm looking forward to it, as always.

First, adik is back, so will be spending the WHOLE weekend with her before she and kakak goes back leaving poor me behind. Can I take a one week off and go with them =( Its really not fun when you are left all alone, so I have some options in mind, some places I'll crash into.

This weekend marks another.... 6 weeks before the big journey. Heeeee... Me counting stars, erk, days.. hahahah.... I can't wait. I can't wait! I can't wait!!!!! Hahahahahhahaha.

And it also means another 5 weeks before exams. I didn't do well for the previous one, and only a few people know why. Haha. Stupid of me actually. Not going to let my stress overrule again! Heee. So now I'm TRYING to start to study. My study mate will be back next week. Double yay-ness!~ Ok, fine, you are back now, but we're not studying during weekends, are we?

I have a lot of stuff planned for the weekend, and I'm looking forward to the wedding of the year tomorrow night! And a definite reunion of the ASSes. Hahahahahha....

And, am meeting my super crazy girlfriends for a lunch date on Sunday. Sigh. I hate how it is right now - people too busy with life. That includes yours truly. But I am sure really excited for this date =)

Movies? I don't know if this is a movie weekend or not. Wafaaaaa, where are you???????

And Miss Era, you owe me big time! And I need your measurements laaaa sayangku. Hahahah..

The currency exchange looks..... Promising. I've updated my Maybank Visa =) But no money inside. LoL. Mummy, please??? Heheheheh..

Anyway, happy weekend dearest. Love you!

No comments: