Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Perfect Night

Fido & Bella
12th March 2011



It was just perfect, though I had to sit a few tables away from my friends, * I arrived SLIGHTLY late and BEFORE the ceremony started, but the crowd was HUGE!* the food was awesome and the whole thing went by without any hiccups =)

Bella is my friend from high school. Being in the orchestra and all, I did not have much time with her, to get to know her, but she's a really nice and lovely friend. I often see her at the corridors of our hostel and sometimes stop by to say hi. One thing that I can definitely say about her is that she is stunningly beautiful, with a personality to look up to. She's kind, soft, and everything in the world a guy could ever dream of.

Fido on the other hand was my classmate in Sunway University College, and the person responsible to turning me into a guy. Hahaha. Not to blame him though, we were close, all four of us, since day 1, and since I hung out with him, a lot, it made me part of the guys, not the girls. We studied together, with Master Arif and crazy Izzat, not to forget Malik *I wonder where he is right now* Gosh, I miss college. If I were to talk about him, I might as well name this post Fido, but since Izzat told us to be nice to him on his wedding day, I decided otherwise =P

Dear Fido and Bella, I'm glad to say that seeing both of you on the stage last night was a proud moment for all of us. Fido, watching you grow up to become a man that will forever be by Bella's side is the best thing of all. *even Arif said that* I pray that your love will shine and grow and bloom till eternity, and that both of you will always be together through think and thin, no matter where life brings you. It is not the end of the road, it is just the beginning. Good luck, all the best, and whenever you need us, we'll be here.


After the whole ceremony ended, I went to join my sunway group. It was good, though not all of us could make it. There was Arif, Izzat, Hanson, Jo, Ai Fang and Hanna. As usual, the table was so havoc and we can't stop laughing.

When we were still in college, Fido invited us to his sister's wedding in the neighbouring hall, and after the ceremony we harassed the stage like mad! Today, we did the same thing, and it felt like nothing has changed. =)

And as usual, Izzat did his crazy moves.


Oh, not to forget, since Fido was from SAS, I had a chance to meet my old friends as well - Amir, Pko, Rahmat, Afiq and the rest of the lot. Hahahha. I remember their names, but their faces were all just so different.

The best part in seeing them was when I met Amir's girlfriend, Hana, which was actually someone I knew from UNESCO camp back when I was 16!!! What a small world. Talking to Hana, its like things have never changed, we still talk about the guys that were weird during the camp, the activities, the plays, the jungle trekking. sigh. It was so fun that I did not want the night to end. We exchanged phone numbers and made a promise to have lunch together some day =) Hopefully it will come true, I miss this girl, like A LOT!

Then, it was time to say goodbye. We planned to hangout, but Jo had to go back by 12, so scrape that. It was fun seeing them and I can't wait till everyone comes back to have a mega reunion with the whole S3 class.




Ps: Thanks for coming with me =) xoxo



No comments: