Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Other Side



Last night I had a change of plans. I was supposed to be at home doing some stuff when my friend told me that he'll be around, and insisted on watching a movie. So as usual I would purchase the ticket online to ensure a good seat and all. Then another friend texted and asked me what my plans were, so I invited him to join us as well =) The more the merrier right??

So what movie did we watch??



I would say that this movie is okay. It is not really the type of cartoon which is simple and cute and all. But you need to think deep as this story has a moral value of its own.

Rango is a lizard who apparently got lost in the desert and all he wanted was water. He was not sure who he was, he had no name, no identity.

This story shows that if you believe in yourself, anything is possible =)

My favourite cartoon is still Tangled =P

Today I'll be having a girls day out with my two dolls. Need to get ready!!!!

No comments: