Saturday, March 19, 2011

Intermediate Life Support




Do you know how to swim?

I love water, I can spend hours in a swimming pool or river or ocean or anything. But no, I can't swim. LoL. All I can do is splash water here and there, get myself wet, and splash water, again. Hehehe. I wanted to go for swimming lessons so badly, but everything seems to get in my way. Someday, maybe =)

Thursday and Friday we had an Intermediate Life Support Course in college. We had a looooooooooong lecture from 3-7 on Thursday to explain about the theories of life saving and all, and a whole morning at the swimming pool on Friday to do the practical part.

I woke up on Friday with NO voice at all. I've been having this sore throat since Monday, and I lost my voice on Friday. G.R.E.A.T. Hmph.

Anyway, I love the MMU pool. Its big and all, and there were floaters, so I wasn't that scared =)

We learned how to save someone from drowning, and in the same time to protect the spine and so on. It was really great.

The day ended with a written exam =P

Honestly, after the course, I want to learn how to swim even more. I envy my friends who can easily float, and to you, berlagak ok! Wekks =P Maybe I should start classes soon with Kak Anje =)

But since I had vertigo a few days back, the visit to the swimming pool was really a bad idea. I'm having vertigo for hours now, maybe because of the water in my ears and stuff. And being home alone, well that says it all. Luckily its kinda getting better and I'm off to KL =)

And to all, do learn how to swim. 2/3 of our world is filled with water =)

No comments: