Friday, December 10, 2010

Raccoon Eyes

I was having a conversation with kakak across the hallways *yes, we do that a lot to save time and energy from traveling to steps =P* when she asked me, "Why are you having raccoon eyes??"

Duh.. The answer is too simple, and too obvious too.

My exam is starting on Monday and I'm super stressed and trying to study as much as I could. The examination this time is rather different since usually we will be having long case examination and written for one posting only. This time, we're having OSCE and written, for TWO postings!!!

I really do look like this now

I seriously have no idea how to manage this, as I've never went through this before. But there is always a first time for everything =) Can't wait for the holidays though.

Pray for me peeps!!

Oh, by the way, I would like to congratulate my dear friend - Noor Neelofa - for winning the Dewi Remaja title!! I'm gonna have a special post just for you, okay babes!!! Love you much!

No comments: