Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Blue Flower

Sometimes when you're just a kid, you wonder where life will bring you. You used to dream to some day be famous, or someday people will know you and acknowledge who you are and what you've done.

Somehow some of us just gives up along the way, some deviate, and little moves forward with determination.

8th December 2010 marks yet another historical day in the simple life of my beloved friend, Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor. This is the day she was crowed as Dewi Remaja 2010!!


It wasn't an easy journey, I'm sure, the journey this petite girl has been through. Yet she has always been strong and in the end she manages to overcome all the obstacles =)


Lofa, as pretty and soft as her name may sound, with a strong and determined soul inside.


I'm so proud of you dear, and I'm so sorry for not being able to make it that day since I apparently had class till 7! =( . I knew you would win it, and I'm so happy for you! *hugs*

Spread your wings proudly and fly away, but at times don't forget to glance down and remember where we come from. I am sure you'll make it big time, and don't forget me yea!!! *winks*


I guess all those years of public speaking was worth it, aite? And thanks so much for the pictures, they're lovely!!!!

Good luck in everything, be strong facing the future, and know that I'll always be here to support you, like you've always been there for me during those years. =) I love you .

No comments: