Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Comfort Zone

I'm currently home =) Yay!!!

This is definitely my comfort zone, a place where I don't have to think about anything, and do what I want to do.

I'm settling the last few bits of my electives to King's College, London, and will be heading to the bank and post office first thing tomorrow morning. However, due to the hectic week I had last week, I completely forgot to take a copy of my passport!!!

Thanks dear for helping me scan and email my passport to me. Wouldn't know what would I do without you =)

Anyway, there;'s another few days home before I head back to KL for my next postings, and I have a few things to settle, especially for kakak's engagement.

1. Get our dresses ready - done
2. Get in contact with a good 'mak andam' - anyone... please?
3. Check the menu
4. Get rooms for friends who will be coming over - done
5. Get rooms/home stay for my family that will be coming over - done
6. Get my hair done
7. Prepare the house - one month to go.. LOL

I guess that's all on my list right now.

This reminds me, I need to check the flight tickets!!!!!! =P

Fyd, I want the pictures!!! Can't update yet =(

No comments: