Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Ending Part 1

I've been introduced to Harry Potter by a good friend of mine in high school, Adilah, She keeps on asking me to read the book, but I didn't budge. It was the era of romantic novels, oh, malay romantic novels like "Kau Yang Satu" and "Ombak Rindu." I know, I know, I used to have this big thing about reading, but those novels were my preferences back then. It was even easy to get them from my friends =)

I started reading Harry Potter not chronologically. I started with the fourth book - The Goblet of Fire, and I literally forced Adilah to bring the whole collection back to school. We were in boarding school, and after our PMR we were stuck in school doing nothing, so I decided to read them all.

I remember spending my stay up time during my SPM years to read the fifth installment of the book. I'm that type you see, the type that doesn't put down the book until its done.

The last book was released in July 2007. Luckily I was on break and I had ample time to be reading the book =)

The final book was divided into two movies, to not kill the fun of it. Honestly, I am a big fan of the books, but not the movies.

However, I think due to my low expectation, I had fun watching the final movie, Part 1.


I think they had most of the parts well places, though there still are missing things that needs explanation, but I don't think the explanation needed was as much as the previous movies.



I can't wait for the second part next year.

What I've learn from this is:
Don't expect too much, you'll be happier that way =)

No comments: