Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 The Beginning

Its my fisrt post of the year!!! To all my readers....

Happy New Year 2011!!!!

May this new year brings joy and happiness to everyone. Every day we become more matured in handling life. Life is just once, live it =)

Year 2010 has been a long year for me. A lot has happened, a lot of drama too. I hope this year there will be nothing as such. I have a big exam coming up at the end of this year, and I wont risk it for anything.

Well, how did I start my new year?

Nope, I did not went to any new year party or spend time in a crowded place. I'm not raised in that manner, and I am not interested too.

My ideal new year's eve would be spending with a few friends for dinner and be home. A movie sounds like a decent idea too, but I had no idea what movie to watch. So I went to a private BBQ party with adik and left slightly before the clock strikes 12. There were only about 15 people at the party and all of them were adik's friends. I look like a worriend parent! Hahahahah...

My resolutions for this year? Simple..

1. Not to ever hurt the people I love ever again and appreciate their presence in my life even more
2. Not to hold on to the past, just let it go.. its time =)
3. Become a more diligent student - no more procrastination, no more playing around. Exams is just in a few months!!!!!!

Today, 1.1.11 marks a big day in my friend - Aishah Azman's life. The day she becomes a wife =) Congratulations honey, you look stunning. I pray you two lovebirds will be together till eternity!!!

So I woke up and found myself preparing to go to the ceremony which was in Wangsa Maju. I had a great time, met up with my friends before I journey off to Terendak tomorrow. Can't wait for the 22nd though =P

1 comment: