Sunday, January 9, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet...

... what would I do to stop crime???

Green Hornet

Hornets are the largest eusocial wasps!!!!

Being a green hornet, first and foremost I would gather all my friends and relatives such as THE SUPER ANTS and THE SUPER BEES to be in my team =) This way, I would be able to build a strong team that will be able to monitor crime and also the safety.




As we know, ants and bees are the perfect example of teamwork, I would want to join forces with them as I believe a team with good dynamics and team work will never go down!!!





Those are my little helpers!~

Then I would call all the superheroes on my contact list.. Hmm.. Let me see, I have Superman, Batman, Iron Man, the Fantastic 4, The Flash, X-Man, Mr. America and cat woman. To those who I didn't call, I know you have a lot of other work. So I will not bother you guys. Thanks for the smses though. Lets always keep in touch! =)


These will be the guards of the places where I think is susceptible to crime. We will have a weekly meeting to monitor the progression of safety at each place. Not to underestimate their superpowers, each of them will be given a post in the committee so that they will feel appreciated for their contribution.

I would also try to use my telepathy to connect with my underworld friends like the vampires and the werewolves. I know the Salvatores and the Culllens would be delighted for some action. Even Harry Potter will be excited to help out =)



Finally, I would establish a connection with my fantasy friends such as Robin Hood, Aladdin, The Incredibles, the princes and not to forget Shrek as they would be a part of my ultimate plan to not be beaten! Not to forget the Disney Princesses as all of them has been trained in combat since young!



Together, all of us will form the invisible team that would overcome all obstacles and save the day!!

And the world will be a better place to live in =)


Now folks, I don't actually know what's the big plan of the Green Hornet. Let's find out together shall we?

In the 3D action-comedy The Green Hornet, Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is the son of LA’s most prominent and respected media magnate and perfectly happy to maintain a directionless existence on the party scene – until his father (Tom Wilkinson) mysteriously dies, leaving Britt his vast media empire. Striking an unlikely friendship with one of his father’s more industrious and inventive employees, Kato (Jay Chou), they see their chance to do something meaningful for the first time in their lives: fight crime. To get close to the criminals, they come up with the perfect cover: they’ll pose as criminals themselves.

In Theaters 27th January 2011

Ps: I would love the MP3 to accompany me during my training session. To save the world, we need to be fit, right???? =)

No comments: