Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What will you choose?

I definitely started today in the wrong foot. Well, not being able to get my beauty sleep last night, doing some important stuff that needs to be finished. Thank goodness I wasn't doing the work alone, as I was also helped by my friends who willingly stayed along. Haha. I slept at 4am and woke up so late! Thank goodness when we were still “early” in the sense of no lecturer has entered the class when we did though we know they have arrived :P I am very grateful to have Syaz, Wafaa and Tim who accompanied me driving home at 3.50am! Sleeping makes me happy, maybe I'n not so vibrant today.

It really is not my first time sleeping so late, well I’ve slept even later than that, but maybe because my biological clock has not been ticking to that hour for such a long time, I honestly think it was shocked. What more I did not get my usually daytime nap.

Anyway, we had a Community Diagnosis presentation and my heart really was not in it. Yes, I was SUPER SLEEPY, and also because it’s going to be raya soon and I cannot wait to go back! Mummy and daddy are arriving on Friday with my kakak, and so does adik from Kelantan. Speaking about randomness, I was sitting in Syaz’s car this morning and sudding babbled about not being able to fit in a cab. Oh, I really need my dose of caffeine which I obviously cannot get since it is the month of Ramadhan and I am fasting.

Some MAJOR points to note out of today’s events:

  • NEVER choose to watch a movie on your laptop over taking a nap in the afternoon, it will really get you in the end
  • TRY to reset your biological clock, Community Medicine coming to an end, Surgery posting just around the corner... Wake up Na...
  • If you’re driving in the early morning, bring a friend along. They might be the reason you’re living another day
  • Help out your friends, never just let things be as you might be in the sport limelight today, and tomorrow you might be at the lowest point of your life
  • MOVE ON!

No comments: