Thursday, September 24, 2009

Puteri Impian


It's every girls' dream to one day be swept of her feet, carried away in a white stallion and live happily ever after. I am home, watching this Malay movie from my childhood days which apparently was being replayed on television about a girl dreaming of becoming a princess, thinking it would be a happily-ever-after ending. But then she realizes it is who she really is that metters most, not who she wants or dreams to be.

Life is more complicated than I-love-you's and you-love-me's. Sometimes I miss the times when I can just dream and imagine it coming to life.

"Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday but I realize some bigger dreams of mine"

Maybe there is more to life than what I am loving in today, maybe there is more to me than who I am today. I will just need time to figure that out...

Oh, I really need to get in the mood of studying.. zz.. *sigh*

No comments: