Sunday, September 27, 2009

Truly, Madly, Deeply

How would you know if the feeling you feel today would last till eternity? *random mood*

Haih. Now I'm back in Nilai. *yay?* But the good thing is I'll be finishing the whole block in about two weeks. And I will not have to be here anymore. Ngee... I really do not have the mood to do anything just yet. I still have to finish all the report and presentations, the health intervention program and so on. It's gonna be a loooooooooong two weeks :( .

Can't wait fot this weekend.. *winks*

Reminder:
Start studying please Nana!

Adik's PMR - 10 days to go? *urgh, I'm counting again!*

Oh yea, Wafaa's perfume was actually for male. Sorry dear, will get you a new one when I get back to Dubai. *pinky promise*

I just found out that I have a relative staying at the same road I am staying in Nilai, and he's a pilot-to-be. Then the topic arises:
Someone asked me, "Can I marry a pilot?"
Someone said to me, "I wanna get engaged!"
Someone told me "I wanna get married!"
Maybe, this is the most interesting topic nowadays.

What do I do then? *smile and wave*

Green actually reminds me of something. Deja vu?

No comments: