Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Have you ever-ever really, really-really ever loved a woman?

Vague, isn’t it? I was in the car with my friends back from lunch when we heard this song in the radio. The lyrics were so sweet, so inspiring and it makes me feel like I definitely would want someone to love me that way. But does this guy, a guy like this really exist? Does love in this manner really exist? History has taught me not to give out too much, cause then if you fall there will be nothing else left for you, and not to let yourself being hurt.

Lately I realize that I am in a state of massive blurness. I have a lot of things to settle and I really need to get studying as the finals are next week. Still a lot of stuff to cover. Haih. My weekend is fully booked, my cousin's wedding on Saturday and the Health Intervention Programme on Sunday. Well, maybe I should start off finishing the Walk Through Survey report first before studying though it is to be submitted on Monday. The HIP won't be that long, I guess I'll take a nap and TRY to start studying that Monday night =)

This Public Health and Community Medicine block is almost over. Relieved, as there will no longer be any more proposals, questionnaires and so on. But then suddenly Syaz mentioned that we will not see the whole group for the next four months! OwMG!! 4 months????? I will definitely miss the laughter, teasing and jokes that we share. Haih. Now I'm sad. Coming up next = *Surgery Posting*.

Tired still =( ..

I'm HOMESICK!! *cry*sob*cry*

Today can I go back to Cyber? Pretty please...

Poster presentation

"Too much repitition" Was I supposed to know??

Chatted with someone today

"I don't believe in happily ever after" " So you don't believe in fairytales?" "I used to, now I don't, I just don't wanna get hurt"

Silence

"you want a guy you can look up to, someone that can take your hand and guide you" "I'm someone who is afraid to take the next step, I need someone to hold me close and tell me it's okay"

"Need is from your brain, want is from your heart, you can't really balance it out"


Well, I bet my friend was right. He's my friend now, a friend of a friend I recently met. Sometimes you don't have to know someone for 10 years before understanding the person. A stranger might understand you better than yourself. Your first impression might not be right, and people tend to judge all the time, but it's who you think you are matters most. And sometimes you can open up to people who knows you least just simply without any reason.

Oh, I also read my friend's blog, on her perspective towards love and I find it to be very cute.

'Aku cuma pengen mengenal cinta yang sederhana aja. Aku suka kamu. Kamu suka aku. Kita pacaran. Kita bahagia. Aku sayang kamu. Kamu sayang aku. Kita ciuman. Kita nakal ya! Aku cinta kamu. Kamu cinta aku. Kita nikah aja ya, sebelum dosa!' - http://piethstop.com/

Cute right? I miss her so much! She was a very close friend I met during my years in Sunway College, among the best days in my life. I really miss the times when I can just hangout with them and put all the worry behind me, being able to cry my heart out and sharing stories, laughing till dawn.

Yes, I would want my love story to be simple, not complicated with heartaches and sorrow. Can I just have a simple guy who can guide me and never let me fall? A guy who would be there for me and not taking me for granted if I was always there for him? Life would be so much easier with only "I love you, you love me, let's be together happily forever"

Pieth, Rina, Intan - I miss all of you so much!!!!!

A message in Facebook which definitely made my day:

"thanks kak nana..love you too ♥♥♥♥"

-from Alea

It's a wonder how an 8-year-old brings a smile to your face and brightens up your day.

I miss my nieces and nephews! *sigh*

No comments: