Thursday, September 17, 2009

To my bestfriend... you know who you are..

I miss you, my dear. I miss you so much. Remember the times when we uses to stay up all night, all three of us in my little bed to talk about old time sake, doing random stuff like suddenly deciding to go to an amusement park, walking into a crappy restaurant and hoping that they would serve something decent, shopping, shopping, shopping and gossiping till dawn? I miss those days when I wait for you just to watch a lame movie on tv! I miss the smile across your face, your laughter and the way you were always there for me when I needed you. I am impressed by the faith you have in me. When I was at the lowest point in my life, when my heart was broken, when I was hurt and I fell so deeply that I can never imagine will ever rebound again, you were the one that held my hand and made me through. For that, I am grateful to be blessed with a friend like you.

Though we are separated thousands of miles apart, our friendship remains strong, and it even got stronger throughout the year. The further we are, the stronger the bond felt. Till I cannot stop myself from shedding tears when you had to leave. The first time you left, I did not know who else to turn to, my life felt empty and lonely. I wanted you to stay, but I know you are seeking your dreams. Sorry I did not manage to visit you there, being here makes me too busy and sometimes I do not even have the time to come online or message you. But I hope you know that I never forget you, and you are always in my doa.

But honey, when I called you that day your voice did not have the same charm I used to know. You sounded sad, you said you were hurt. Honey, love is not always happy, it brings a thousand sufferings with just one single joy. But my dear, if you think it is worth to go through the thousand suffering you will definitely gain what’s woth of it. And darling, I have never seen another girl as tough as you. I cannot imagine being in your shoes, it must have hurt tremendously, but yet you still want to give in.

You know what dear? I think if he leaves you, he’s not good enough for you. You can be with anyone anywhere, trust me, your smile can lighten up a whole town! If only I could spread my wings and fly to you, I would, just to wipe your tears away. We might be miles apart and not talking in months, but you are always in my heart.

But then you told me that everything was working out, and that you found your way to handle it, I was the happiest person on earth! Sayang, it might not be easy to deal with emotions sometimes, it might even be even more difficult trying to convince your own self than others, but as long as you believe in it, it will be okay.

Honey, I want you to know that I am ALWAYS and FOREVER here for you.

I love you dear. Please come back soon, we go ice skating again okay?

1 comment:

Eriziana Azaime said...

thanks na.. i nangis bace mende nih..