Friday, September 25, 2009

Love me.

Love me (fullstop!).

I was listening to a song on youtube the other day, Yiruma - Love me. A song with no lyrics, just a simple tune of the piano. Allowing my mind to float away, to reminice the happiness and sadness once felt. The pain, though not still bleeding. It leaves me wondering to a land I never expect I will ever revisit, a time long before, a distant memory. Sometimes I feel like I just want to turn back time, to take all the tears away, but if I do so, the happiness will never has existed either. Now it's just like walking down memory lane, just having a glimpse of the past without stopping by. Maybe, who knows?

*Sigh* I miss you.

But now it's time to go on, moving on with life. With my own life.

Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is the present.

No comments: