Friday, April 15, 2011

My Personal Drug

We were all tired and decided to have a break from our study discussion when my Skype rang.. It was Kak Dian!! And boy, I was elated to hear Sara's voice and see her.

It was a short chat, Kak Dian had errands to run and can't be online for long. But what really made my day was.....

Sara: Today is April!!!

Me: So when am I coming?

Sara: Today!!!!!!

This was taken a few weeks back when I was at Mama's and Sara read me "The Magic Porridge Pot" =)

It's amazing how adorable she is. And Mika was going all "Look, look!" Both of them were excited to see me on skype!

And for me, it had definitely boost my study mood =) This is my own personal drug to help me go through hard days and bear with all of it. And it works each time.

It is already Friday morning, so yea - 2 days to exams!~

I can't wait, I can't wait, I definitely can't wait for next week!!!!!!!

No comments: