Thursday, April 14, 2011

Allergic Reactions

I can still remember the first time these small red dots cam on my skin. I was 15, we just moved into our new school grounds in Cyberjaya and I was bitten by ants while hanging my laundry. I went back to my room, joined my friends practicing cheer and there, I felt the itchiness and everything. It started with heat, and my skin will slowly turn into red and then small dots will appear. They usually don't last long, a few minutes to one hour, and they will be gone.

During my school years, I got the attack quite often. Cyberjaya is a hot place, and I think this rash is mainly predisposed by heat, though I have no idea if the ants that bit me had anything to do with it. We just moved to Cyberjaya, and I think maybe my body isn't used to being in all the heat. However, as I stayed longer, I barely get the reactions anymore =)

In Sunway, the reaction only happens when we do outdoor sports in the daytime. So now you know why I don't play much. I can't, and it makes my body soooooo weak, and boo me, but I don't play any sports. How do I keep myself fit?? Erm, walking, perhaps. I don't have an answer. But I'm not lethargic or anything, so I think I'm doing fine for myself =) And I can't exercise as much either. So if you ask me my secret to weight loss, it will never be exercise. Its diet, good and healthy one. I have gastritis too, so I can't go all day without anything in my tummy. Besides, food is my middle name =P

When I first came to this college, this thing did not happen that often. But now, I can't exactly recall since when, it happens almost each time I get into the hot sun!!!


It doesn't really give me any effect, just annoys the hell out of me. But now, even after years of having it, I'm still not used to it. A quick cold shower will usually do the trick. I was told to take antihistamines for a week, but yea, I am a medical student, but I am never good in taking medicine. I tend to forget actually. Hehe.


If this is really a heat problem, then I don't think there would be any solution. Malaysia is hot. Or maybe, a transfer would do the trick? In your dreams Nana. LoL. *but I would love to*

And yes, I am writing this entry as I have just came into my house after sending Syazz to her car as I needed her favour to send something for me, and in that less than 5 minutes exposure to sunlight, I got the redness and heat. Am seriously thinking of taking an afternoon nap.

3 days to exams peeps!~

No comments: