Friday, April 22, 2011

Exhausted!

It has been a long week, a really-really long week. With exams and all, I barely have time to breathe! Okay, that's an exaggeration, but oh well, you know what I mean.

And now, everything is..

OVER

Fourth year is, and fifth year, FINAL year is coming.

I don't know how to actually feel. Happy? Sad? Glad?

Maybe I'm just contented and satisfied. I've come this far, and I can see the end of the journey. But what I have to always bear in mind - it is a start of a new one.

Well, no exams today, so I went shopping for some stuff, and got home almost midnight. I went out with my best-est friends from high school and had a really great time laughing with them. I really hope they will move in together, and then I'll have an escape =P They wanted to see me before I fly and I was touched, I'm not going for a year lah sayangssss =)

Now, there is one last thing I have to do...

PACK

I love traveling, I love packing, but this time, I have no idea what to bring. It seems like 75% of my luggage are stuff that I'll be bringing for my cousin and friends who are there which includes contact lenses and milo. LoL.

Mummy said that I should bring just enough stuff, and get everything once I'm there. But define 'just enough' for me, please?

And I still have to get something for Mika and Sara. Toys R Us tomorrow perhaps? Oh, its today. Haha. I hope the session tomorrow would be brief, I have loads to be done.

I'm excited. *Can you see me jumping already?*

It seems surreal, that the day is finally approaching.

Right now, I'm waiting for my dryer to be done so I can continue my packing process. Oh, maybe I should continue tomorrow. My eyes are barely open.

Yes.

I am.

Exhausted!

No comments: