Saturday, April 2, 2011

Maybe We All Should





.... Just go with it.

Last night, after millions of cancelled dates, okay, not THAT much, but well, I'm the drama queen again, so yea, I finally met my Wafaa. =)

It was difficult planning a date with her since we are now in different groups and all, but we've proved it to not just be about the times spent together, but also the times spent apart.

So we went to Alamanda to watch a movie - Just Go With It.

For me, I had no expectations, no bad ones, as there's Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, what else could you ask for????



And Brooklyn Decker is hot. I would know, all the guys in the theatre went all oooooohh and aaaaaaaahhh during the beach scene and they actually showed their genuine frustration when they cut some scenes. LoLz.

Indeed, we were again not dissapointed by the whole movie. It was good =)

I would say that the appearance of Nicole Kidman was really great. I've loved her since forever, okay, since Moulin Rouge, but oh well, she was all funny and OMG her hair. I would die to have that hair she had in the movie!!! =P


I would say that everyone goes through that phase in life where a previous mistake makes your life better. And eventually you are too content with that life you created around the lies, around the hate and bitterness, that you never would want to be back on the right path as it is too easy.

But there is always that one person who knows you best, who sees you for who you are, and despite all the lies, there is this person who knows everything about you, every single truth.

And you never would realize if the person in front of you is the right or wrong one. You should just go with it.

Everyone wants their life to be well planned, but not everything happens as planned, right?

I don't wanna turn back now. I'm just going to go with it.

Maybe by just 'going' with life, we would be able to appreciate the wonders around us better =) Sometimes, you just have to stop and smell the flowers.

The night ended perfectly for the three of us. I was hoping to catch a late drink with Wafaa, but I'm not really feeling well. Sorry dear. Anyway, I really hope the reunion will happen, maybe before we start our fifth year at least???

I miss my dolls. Sigh.

No comments: