Friday, April 1, 2011

Hopping The Night Away



Thanks to Nuffnang, I got free movie passes to watch the latest cartoon in town!!! *grins*

The movie was in Cineplex Damansara, at 9.30pm. Since I had classes till noon, we left early to catch a quick dinner before the movie.

As usual, the tickets will be released one hour before the movie and will be given according to the seat arrangements from top to bottom. Even though its a free ticket, I wouldn't want to sit in front, so we we literally waiting in front of the counter. And guess what??? I was first in line!!!!! Heeeeeeeeee.....


At 9.30, we went into the hall..

This story is about E.B., the Easter Bunny's teenage son, heads to Hollywood, determined to become a drummer in a rock 'n' roll band. In LA, he's taken in by Fred after the out-of-work slacker hits E.B. with his car. What happens next? Watch it and find out!!!

This movie is super cute!!!!! *can I have a bunny???*

We went back elated and content, happy =)



I'm looking forward to win more movie tickets in the future....... Weeeeeeee

No comments: