Thursday, October 16, 2008

....Twilight.....

It's has been quite some time since I've started reading something.. and thanks to my so-much-annoying little sister who introduced me to my new obsession - Twilight by Stephanie Meyer ..

The cover of the book itself is already fascinating, which actually makes u pick it up at a bookstore, and there is always the thrill of action and romance in each chapter..

To those who had already known this, the movie for this book will be released on the 21st November 2008!! which mean... erm.... we still have approximately one month and a few days!! I am so watching the premiere of this movie!!! OMG, I am so finding a vampire on my own..!!!! LOL =P..

anyway, the final trailer has been released from Summit Entertainment, and I hope everyone will enjoy this video I would love to share..




(Extras about the movie: Edward Cullen is acted by Robert Pattinson, the same actor who acted out Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... owh, you girls should know, he was described as the MOST handsome young guy in the triwizard competition... LOL =P)

well, I hope this movie will come to make box office... I would really love to have New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn turned into a movie... It might not be exactly the same, but the differences is what that makes both book and movie special in their own way...

This story unfolds its mysteries in 4 books :

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn


Trust me, it'll be worth all your time reading it.. I had trouble trying to put it down!!!! I'm just about to finish Eclipse, and right now I just cant wait to get my hands on Breaking Dawn.. It's just light reading, would be great to let your thoughts wonder off for awhile and immerse yourself in a world which only exists in a dream..

Well, I wouldn't want to do any spoilers yet, maybe not just yet.. I think I should compare the book to the movie, then I'll spoil the rest for you... =)

Anyway, since soon enough I'll be getting Breaking Dawn, it means that I have to start looking for another new book... suggestions anyone??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya :) I came across your blog and saw you're about to start Breaking Dawn-I loved it! I hope you do, too :) I hope you haven't read any BD spoilers-they're everywhere! heh

I'm loving the trailer-I like the apple scene reference to the book cover! fantastic.

Book recommendations... I just read Libba Bray's "A Great and Terrible Beauty" which was pretty good-and the beginning to a trilogy. I'm reading Melissa Marr's book Wicked Lovely right now and I think I like it better than Libba Bray's AGTB-but I'd still recommend AGTB.

You also might want to read The Golden Compass if you haven't

NaNa XD said...

Hi Faith..

I've just finished reading Eclipse, and will soon get my head into Breaking Dawn.. I really hope it would be as good as all the other books, it made me think so much that I am actually nervous about reading it!! haha....

I could see that you love Twilight, and you love reading too!!! I'll get myself into AGTB soon after I'm done with Breaking Dawn!!! =)Thanks SO much for the suggestions!! Hope to get to share more with you.... *winks*