Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Promise..~

I've promised someone that I would start blogging, just for the sake of sharing my ideas, what I do, my interests and some common stuff. It was really hard for me to actually start, as I am not really sure about blogs before. I am used to read other blogs, but I always question myself, if I could write something as good or as interesting as they do?

Why are we so different but feel so much the same? Sometimes we tend to think differently, see things in a different way when actually there are just so many other ways to interpret something, may it be anything at all..

I really hope that I could share my thoughts with others and also in the same time having other people to share their thoughts and ideas too. I might not be good in expressing myself much, not as I often do when I start talking tho.

I'm a new learner, a starter, the baby in the family.. blogging is very new to me, and I have always seen it as sharing who I am with the world.. and as time goes by, I hope to improve myself just as much as everything else.. Thanks to those who inspired my life..!~

Anyway, welcome to my life...!~

No comments: