Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sports Carnival 2008

To be more than just medical students..~

I guess they did get that right..
and since I'm in charge for the promotion of the whole event, I ought to say something, aite?

Today's the opening for the Sports Carnival 2008 of CUCMS....
Let the games begin.....~ hiks...

Anyway, I had fun playing with the letup-letup thingy for the first time... haha... don't really know the actual name for it, well, it's something that when u pull the string it goes 'boooommmmm' and there will be 'strings' - I guess - coming out.. but hey, I'm not the ONLY one holding that thing for the first time... but it did scare me *a bit* at the beginning....

The opening event had started off with Prof Hatta kicking a ball into the tiny goal... Next the presentation of the Sports Carnival banner by the silat people... ngeh ngeh... Then we were off to the games..

The sports carnival will be going on for one whole month, and the finals will be somewhere in early November.. the venue has not been confirm yet.. hope they'll get the permission to do it somewhere cool... hehe... would have love it then..

The selections of games are also cool... which reminds me of someone looking at the board and talking to herself, 'Maybe I should play chess, or scrabble?? OMG, I sound so like a nerd!!' haha... mind her... hey gal, you ought to enjoy yourself you know...

and to everyone, good luck in whatever you are participating (since it is compulsory for everyone to participate in at least one sport... LOL =P ) play fair, have fun, and NO cat fights!!!!!

(no picts yet.... who brought the camera????? -yet to be uploaded *winks* )

No comments: