Monday, October 13, 2008

Slipping through my fingers...~

Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time

This is one of my favourite song in the movie Mamma Mia! (honestly, there's no FAVOURITE of all favourites... I love them all...!) Originally sang by the group ABBA and it is again performed by Sophie and Donna in the movie. This song is simply beautiful, the lyrics and all... It could be defined in a million ways, through ticking time that passes by..

Honestly, sometimes I wonder myself if I am letting precious time going by, not letting myself appreciate things and people around me.


...Time and tide awaits no man...

Time is not something that could ever be brought back, and sometimes we let things left unsaid, tasks left undone, till there's nothing else left to be said and done. If I could just have more time, and more courage to really express how I feel.. If only....

If I could freeze this moment, and trade it with anything, I would trade it with the world... If I could trade anything for the times that had passed me by, I'd trade my life... Time seems to pass so fast that it just keeps on going...

But hey, Mamma Mia! is a really MUST WATCH movie... honest, you'll love it... *winks*

No comments: