Sunday, October 19, 2008

Le tOur dE kUaLa LumpUr...!

yay!~ another day of going jalan2!~ This time it's in Shah Alam and KL... Well, initially Farid Jo told me that they plan to make a move at 10, so I didn't want to drive at first, but then Sha was willing to follow me in my car, so I decided, let's just do it.. =)

At 10 we gathered at Farid's house in Putrajaya.. Niza came with me in my car, as it was kinda free.. Only 3 cars, we convoied to the first house of the day.... it was fun as we had the "Do you know your Disney Songs + Movie" quiz... heheheh... by the end of the day, Niza is officially the Disney KING as he knows most of the classic movie songs (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty,Cinderella) and Ammar (who joined us later in the journey) is officially the Disney PRINCE as he knows most of the new movie songs (Pocahontas, Enchanted, Mulan).


Abel's House

Abelllll..... I still love your mum's sambal sotong!! =) ... it was simply delicious.. and the pizza too, with the cheesecake.. just enough stuff to fill in my empty tummy that was really hungy at that moment... (pictures yet to be uploaded.. PINK, I NEED YOU NOW!!!!) .... some of us were already there when we arrived, not to mention some that were stuck in the traffic jam....

Pink's House

Our next house was Pink's house, also in Shah Alam, tho not reall that close to Abel's house.. She served us with laksa Sarawak... Pink, lets go sky diving, shall we?? huhu... make it 20k.. LOL.... anyway, I think what Pink said was right, we really have to try it, once in a lifetime..... ngehehehe....

Syaz's House

The 3rd house for the day is Syaz's house... Her house was somewhere in Gombak, so it took us quite some time to reach there... Her sister just delivered a baby girl which is SOOOO EXTREMELY cute!!!!! Niesa Erina... huhu... there we had beehun soup which was really delicious, and spicy... ngeh ngeh... "eating spicy food competition", participated by kencang and anis... LOL :P

Biha's House

When we arrived, I was almost bloated, so we told Biha not to prepare much, but we end up staying there for 3 hours, playing cards, uno stacko, and eating A LOT!!!! huhuhuhu... at first there were just 4 cars (mine, Syaz, Farid and Ain) but then we were joined by Syafiq, Sara, Fana, Wani, Abel and Fitri (I did not leave anyone out, did I??).. it's been so long since I played any home-games, and it was really exciting...

The journey home ws scary as it rained really heavy... But thank goodness there was Sha as Ammar and Niza decided to go to Farid's house.... I arrived home tired, yet content..

Thanks so much Abel, Pink, Syaz and Biha... had so much fun, I'm actually elated!~ ngeeeeeeeee

(Apologies for no pics... huhu... will update SOON!~)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnya main teka teka laguuu

zamri

NaNa XD said...

yea... very2 fun.. hehehe... nak join??