Friday, October 17, 2008

Salam Lebaran

This week really felt SO long... with all the anatomy, the lectures, and as usual the weekly assessment, I'm glad finally it's Friday, aka time to really-really take a break... Well, the reproductive system, as we are now in seems not really as 'interesting' as it should be. Maybe because we're still in anatomy, so it's still just something very common and basic.. Next week we'll be going to physiology, might be interesting.. LOL =p ... and I thought reproductive system should be something everyone 'looks forward' to.. ngeh ngeh....

Well, my Syawal this year was fun as usual.. I spent the first day of raya in Kelantan.. But there was a heavy traffic jam everywhere, so I ended up receiving guests rather than going other places being guests. Mummy and daddy took off to Dubai on Saturday (4th October) and my almost all the raya pictures are in their camera.. Just a few that i took are with me.. LOL =P


Adik and I


Saying goodbye to mummy and daddy at the airport.. Me miss you!~

Anyway, my last weekend was very fun!! On Friday, I went to Sunway to watch a midnight movie with Shameera, on Saturday another whole day with Hanam in KLCC.. And on Sunday I actually went to three open houses!! -Prof Nasa, Mumtazah & Shahada's Brother - It was honestly REALLY fun as it had been quite some time I've been out with my friends.. Though it started to rain so heavily and we were freezing in the car, it still was really fun!! I did not take much pictures, so will have to wait until the pictures that have been taken by my other friends are uploaded. (Fana, Mum, Rusha... and everyone with camerasssss!~ calling for everyone!! )


Happily watching Jaws at Sha's Brother's house with our full tummies..


Nana & Nana =)


Off to go home.. Tired, yet so happy...

Anyway, today (17th October) started off just like any other Friday would be, assessments (tho we were lucky this time it started at 9.30 = more time to study), discussion, reflection session with our mentor and usually everyone will immediately be going home to spend their weekends.. This week is more special, as we had a jamuan raya in campus..


It started at 3 and ended about 5+, with so much food and I had so much fun eating and taking pictures. But well, my camera had no battery (just realized it!!!) and I had to rely on other cameras for the pictures.. I'll re-update this post when I get all the pictures with me... I hope that'll be soon...


The food was awesome!!
  1. Rendang + nasi impit
  2. Satay
  3. Bihun goreng
  4. Roti jala
  5. Lemang + ketupat
  6. Kuih raya
  7. etc

The best part of all... haha...

Prof Ikram as usual jual pantun and replied by Faidhi, Sha and ummmm.... a 1st year student... then there were dedications, to lecturers and students, and some VERY LAME ones too... haha... something about 'meluahkan isi hati' is not really something that should be shared with the whole world, unless you're trying to propose, of couse.. haha... and some even mentioned their matrix number!! Impressive how this people are.. everyone was in their best suites, except some who just came back from the hospitals (clinical students)..

It was fun, really, to be seeing everyone so happy after a whole week to study, even Nik and Shakir were there (Nik, sorry!!! I'll make it up to u at your next show!! ) and Farouk too!! - with short hair!!! LOL =P.. there were also some of them who I haven't seen at all since the beginning of the semester (they're in hospitals, of course..)... it was great to actually hang about and ask about their new life... Can't imagine my life once I'm in that situation... I came back exhausted but content with the day.

The overall results of the assessment for this week was also OK so I guess my weekend will be quite something I will look forward to. And yes, I've finished Eclipse, maybe getting my hands on Breaking Dawn as soon as possible...

The pictures for today's event will be uploaded soon (Sara, Fana, Rusha, Maryam, and EVERYONE who brought their cameras with them.... I NEED YOUR PICTURES!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Zubalqiah and Jiji... may both of you have a smooth future ahead!! God bless...

Tomorrow I'll be going to Seremban, open houses at Wani's & Fana's!~ yay!~

No comments: