Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Day in Negeri Sembilan...

Well, I could say that I was still undecided when I woke up today, not knowing either to go to the 2 open houses in Seremban or not.. But since everyone's leaving, kakak going out and no one staying, I decided, lets make it a shot.. So hurriedly I dressed up and waiting for Bee to come back since I have to service my car and cannot afford to drive it so far yet without servicing it...

Approximately 2.30 we left home, convoied in 4 cars, Elly, ours, Syafiq and Mum/Jimmy... hehe.... It took us one hour+ to arrive there...

Wani's House
Our 1st stop of the day.. We even arrived there BEFORE the food was fully prepared.. but hey, when it was done, I just couldn't stop eating... she prepared satay, cendol, laksa and rendang + lemang... everything was simply wonderful.. her house was very homey and it made us wanna stay.. but we had to leave to go to the 2nd stop of the day.....

We're enjoying so much food here!!

Happy-full-tummy faces

Me - eating with high speed
Abel - drinking with high speed
Sha - ermmm???

We look like angels with the light shinning above us..~

Farhana's House
The 1st thing I wanna say about this house is it is simply beautiful!!! and again, my 1st time to her house... When we arrived, Fana was actually quite unprepared.. haha... then the boys switched on Shrek 2 as Fana said "Buatlah macam rumah sendiri" so they really did!!!! The food was once again amazing!! Fana's Shepard's pie, nasi goreng cina and chocolate cake were simply the best!!!!!!! There were other dishes, but I couldn't taste them all, or I'll blow up!!! LOL=p




Me, Biha and little Ain at Fana's courtyard

Inside the house - ready to eatttt!

Everyone's having so much fun

Pink and I - watching Shrek 2

One picture in the house before we leave

Mum!!!! ngeee.... let's go home!~ (E83-AB)

everyone's not ready in this picture anyway... LOL =P

I really had a wonderful day today... with all the food and all the commotion, it was really2 fun!! The pictures here are only from my camera.. Will try to get from other cameras as well soon!~

Fana & Wani, thanks SO much for inviting all of us to your wonderful houses... It was really great!! Thanks SO SO SO much!~

No comments: