Thursday, September 12, 2013

Titanic: Nothing On Earth Could Come Between Them

I remembered when Titanic was a big hit in the cinemas. I was only 9 I guess, and the first time I went to the movies was when I was 15, so instead of the movies, I watched it from a video tape (no CDs yet that time)

I was really moved by the whole love story, I even thought that the characters were actually real. Haha. I know, I'm silly that way.

I also LOVE the soundtrack - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. She has been one of my favourite singers of all time!!

It has been years since the last time I watched Titanic. Then today, it was on Fox Movies, and honestly I forgot how moving this love story is.

Ignore the nudity and everything else that is inappropriate in this movie, but you can't deny that this is definitely one of the most interesting love story ever. Just imagine if it were to be true. Haha. I remember collecting articles regarding this movie, how excited I was when it won awards and how in love I was with Jack Dawson. I remember and article where an 80 year old lady went to watch it for the 100th time as she was so moved by it. Titanic was also in the cinemas for such a longggg time!

Anyways, I'm done with my movie screening. Back to motherhood! Hehe

No comments: