Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So You Think You're So Good?

I have no problem with pious people, those who are religious and are willing to advice others into goodness. In fact, I look up on these people, especially those who gives positive critisism to peope, encouraging change towards to goodness and everything in between. I have always adore those who are religious, and someday, God willing, would want to be part of those who leads that life.

I know I'm not a perfect muslim, I have my flaws. But an incident happening on the day of my sisters wedding made me think if some, and I repeat that, SOME of these people who think they are just good enough to use harsh, unintelligent words to other people.

You say you follow the Islamic way of living, your lifestyle and all, you say you have your limits. But is it not stated in the Quran that the way you talk to another is also important? Sometimes it is not easy to say out what you feel if you think someone is doing something that to you is not right. But it is a different story of how you actually say it.

I'm not interested to elaborate on the details, but just to make it clear, it is my sister you are talking to, and no one, I repeat NO ONE hurts my sister! I don't know who you are, I don't know how you look like and I would rather not. Just pray that your business won't burn into ashes.

For me, I don't care if you are wearing a hijab or reciting the Quran every single day if the words that comes out from your mouth and your actions are lower than those who appear sinful in your eyes.

For one thing, you are not God to judge someone just by their looks, what they wear and so on. Even a book is not judged by its cover. What matters most is your heart. And your heart is reflected by your actions and your words. You can only pretend for so long till people will be able to see right through you.

I am still trying to be a better muslimah, and for that I apologize for my wrong doing. I admit that it is difficult to listen to critisism, but I'm still learning. I can be defensive as well, but never take me as a stone-hearted person. But you mister, you are plain rude. I might not be perfect, but I still know what is right and wrong. Would you want someone to talk like that to YOUR sister? Would you want people to talk about you. It is simple mathematics. I tell my family and friends, they tell theirs. And the list goes on and on. And in the end? You'll be out of business. And us? We wont be even able to recall your name.

And for judging, don't let your immature judgement blind the way you treat a person. There is always two sides of a story. It is better to be neutral than judgemental.


I was so angry the minute I heard the news I thought if I ever met him I would ripe his head off.*harrypottermode* wicked!! Lolz.

Please, I pray I will never in my life cross path with you again. Thanks so much for doing the favour of not coming.

No comments: