Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Making It Right

Sometimes we are often caught in the middle, not being able to choose between what is right and what we want. We want things to remain the same as they always were, denying the fact that every single thing in this world would undergo change, no matter how small it is.

I'm trying to make something right though it is not really my call. I'm kinda like caught, and I have no way of going out.

Everything has been settled except for this one bit, and I don't want to live my life doing nothing. I've been silent, waiting, listening, as at that time any spoken word may result in damage. But now I don't have to hide anymore, as I'm afraid of nothing. No one can harm me if I want to make this right, but still, I can't do this alone. I could, but it will be weird, super weird.

I don't want to be labelled as someone who tries to ruin someone's life, but I believe my silence has made me look as if I'm guilty of all the accusations and the harsh words thrown by others to me. I can't say anything at that time, as for one thing, it is not my story, and the other one, I had to make sure the person I cared the most would not face any trouble if I ever voice out my opinions.

But now everything is a history, in the past. So I would like to make things straight. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to go talking behind people's back, having an ill feeling of going somewhere because of whispers and face-making.

I want to make one thing clear, I am hurt too. I'm a girl, and I have feelings too. I'm not as heartless as you think I might be, or whatever you may think for that matter. I just decided to not give a damn and just go on. But the whispers and face-making are holding me back. Please, if you are not involved, don't judge. No matter what story you've heard. If you feel like getting involved, why don't you come and talk yo me and listen to MY side of the story?

I'm waiting, for you to ask me, all of you, and I'll tell you what really happened from my side of the story, and after that, if you still want to keep on judging, you are most welcome, as after that, I would have nothing else againts you.

Just because I look happy does not mean I don't feel as much pain and undergoing as much sorrow.

No comments: