Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everything Happens For a Reason

We learn that everything in life does not happen simply. The moon, the stars the sun. Everything will happen for a reason, and if we look closer, we will find the answer to our questions. Sometimes things are not always what they seem. People will be pretentious, people will manipulate. It then comes down to your heart. What does it say when you need to make that decision?

I learn today that some people could be just selfish, manipulating people for years and years just for their own benefit. In the end, will that satisfy them? I don't have that answer. I don't know.

Curiousity is a trait that could kill you in the end, or it could be the reason you will be able to move on.

To you,
No matter what happens in the future, I promis I will be by your side. You've been through a lot these years, things you never deserve to endure. It is difficult when you finally found out that the one person that you trust the most is the person who has been playing and toying with you feelings all along. And for that, a lot of people has become victims in this drama. But everything is over, and now it is the time to move on. Whatever your decision is, I will respect it. I never wanted anything more than to see you happy. No matter what it takes. I promise.

No comments: