Monday, July 18, 2011

Officially Exhausted

My most tiring weekend, yet fun. I went back to Kelantan for kakak's wedding *pictures to be uploaded later* and I had a blast. Can't believe that my sister is actually someone's wife, and to think about it, having someone I know for so long as a brother. Okay, not THAT long, but I was once close to Farouk and he's a really nice guy. I've never seen kakak as happy before.

So the akad was on Friday night and we had two receptions on Saturday. *Sunday is a working day in Kelantan* We hardly had time to catch our breath! Even kakak was almost hypoglyceamic during the night receptions. And to be honest, I don't think I had that much pictures.

But I had fun.

This weekend is another long weekend, where the reception in JB will take place. It is only Monday but I'm hoping it to be Friday. Hehe.

I hope adik will be able to join us though. She's having her trials on the 8th, so yea.

Now I'm home alone. It feels really weird, but I'm trying to not think about it too much. I miss having kakak around. It is not like we talk for hours, but just knowing she's in the house makes me feel secure, and supported. Not I would have to learn to stand on my two feet, just praying I wont fall

No comments: