Friday, July 22, 2011

Service Charges

A few weeks back I went to a network provider outlet in Alamanda to purchase a microsim. Apparently, since it is not the service centre, they asked me to pay RM20 just to cut the sim!

Have you ever seen the sim cutter before? It is not even operated by electricity nor battery! Imagine a paper puncher *I don't know if this is the correct term, but whateva*, just insert your simcard, clip it, and it becomes a microsim!

Are you freaking mad? When I asked what the RM20 is for, the lady claimed it is for service charges. Like seriously, RM20 for something that would not require you to even lift both hands. -.-

I purchased the simcard anyway, and headed to the phone stalls located near the cinema area. And guess what? I managed to change my simcard into a microsim for only RM2! With RM20 I would be able to cut 10 simcards already!

Sometimes the charges are just insanely mad. Please don't just accept it unless you are really In a rush or you have cash to just throw away, then I suggest you can walk through the mall and survey other stalls for better deals. I did not opt for the service centre as it would cost me just as much. There is a reason why I went to Alamanda and not other places. Maybe next time I should reconsider of going to the service centre rather than being cheated by a sales girl.



Btw, just found out how to facetime via 3G!!! Fine, call me outdated, but at least I found it :p
Anyone wants to recommend any other interesting apps?

No comments: