Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lucky

Being in and out of love happens to everyone. One second, you think this person is 'the one'. Then you try to hide every imperfection with hope that he will somehow see everything you gave up. But then you grow up and realize there is another definition of love out there, one that does not require tears and uncertainties all the time.

I realize that I'm not 'the girl' every guy would like. I don't have the looks, or anything that would make me attractive in their eyes. Even, I'm not the type of person someone would even have a good first impression on. Maybe it is because I'm too gedik and manja. =P Not maybe. It is. LoL. But whatever. I know I can't change the way people think and see. My mind is not transparent, neither are theirs. Jugding are purely their right. So be it.






But honestly, I'm lucky. Being a girl who can't really demand to have prince charming as a boyfriend, I'm lucky to have someone who fulfills my own criteria.

1. Talks to me for hours on the phone till I fall asleep, and wakes up for another long conversation if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep

2. Treats me like a kid, a teenager and an adult all in the same time

3. Listens to me when all I need is not advice but someone to just shut up and hear me out

4. Tells me that I'm wrong and is willing to help me change

5. Reminds me everytime I made a mistake

6. Builds the confidence in me

7. Holds me when I'm scared, or lonely, or tired, or sad

8. Looks into my eyes and tell me he loves me

9. Fights for me

I need that. Just that. And it's perfect =)





You might have your own reasons for being unable to own up and explain yourself about me. But as long as you fight for me, that is enough.



ps: I'm sorry for not being good in pulling out surprises, I've never done anything like that in my entire life. But the cupcake was nice, no? Hahahha =P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. Terharu.. Thanks for the day and i really appreciate it! :)
Owh.. The cake was sooo nice!!