Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forever?

I no longer believed in the idea of soulmates. Someone who just happen to be the person, 'the one' for you. Love at first sight is not realistic anymore, not when people are chasing dream, and with that they chase time in the process.

I've been hurt countless of times, by myself, by not being able to express myself to the one that I love hurts me to the core. An encounter with my old diary of 2007, and another notebook that meant so much to me, but might not mean as mush to the other. I don't know. Could it be time? What went wrong? Tell me how am I suppose to keep on fighting for something that is just not there? Something I can't feel.

I tried to hold on to the words, to the promises, but no. It hurts. And reading just one single entry in it, all the feelings of that moment came rushing back, drowning me, suffocating me that I had to reach out for air.

Maybe then it was because I was looking for the way to be perfect in your eyes, not realizing that the little imperfections of the both of us combined is what makes it stronger.


No comments: