Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Final Weekend..

... of being home. Haha. Well, it is not that I have to go back to boarding school or anything as such. But I'm starting my ninth semester of medical school on Monday.

When I first enrolled into medical school, I wondered how would it be after a year, after two years, three years and after I graduate. I did not have the answers then, nor do I have the answers now.

Kakak's engaged, getting married in less than a month. Didn't see that coming four years ago.. Haha. Everybody is changing. Me included.

Oh well, I'll just take it as I go, like I always have.

Visiting adik later in the evening, then kakak and future bro-in-law will be coming over for dinner.



Tomorrow's plan??
Sleep late!
Get ready
Drive off.


Maybe number one should not happen. Need to train myself to sleep early! Haha.

No comments: