Sunday, May 5, 2013

Walk Slowly!

I am always known to walk fast since my school days. Being in a boarding school, we have to manage our time well and have to hurry here and there, so it became a habit for me.

Being pregnant, I keep on getting screamed by the staffs in the ward as I love to walk fast. Its not that I'm rushing, its just that it is my natural habit to walk fast.

Working in a hospital is another reason when I need to walk fast, especially when I am now in charge in the maternity hospital. Everything needs to be done there and there, immediately, so I have no choice but to run up and down all the time. In the way, I'm glad that I am not heavy, and that I rarely feel that I am pregnant during the day and my pregnancy does not prevent me from being an active member of the team.

But the aftermath of being too active when you're 6months++ is that you'll wale up multiple times at night for leg cramps. I used to have leg cramps in highschool when we had to do our march and everything, and almost every night during my first trimester as I was in charge in medical then, so I know the manoeuvres to sooth it. However the almost 5 minute cramp I experienced last night was the worst ever and I just need a solution for this.

So yea, maybe I should consider to walk slowly, IF I can ;)

No comments: