Friday, May 10, 2013

Being Active & Pregnant

... Is not easy

I know everyone says that you have to be active when you're pregnant. Apparently it helps with delivery and also post partum, to get back into shape.

Right now I run up and down daily across the hall to attend to my patient, while being scolded by the staffs for being too active.

The aftermath?

Leg cramps more than 4 times in a night. I really beed some kind of solution for my leg cramps as they are getting more frequent and lasts longer :(

But I'm glad that I am not feeling so "heavy." I notice that some people are using the pregnancy as an excuse to rest in the staff room and some of them are not even pregnant and act like so tired. So when I compare myself to them, i think that I score fairly well. I had my bad pregnancy days, but it will only last for a day or two, an I'm back bouncing all around.

My sister in law is getting married next week and I remember imagining myself to be super big and tired and bloated and so tak larat by that time, but surprisingly I can still wear most of my clothes, (with Baby showing off of course) and my skinny jeans from Forever 21 can still be buttoned and zipped. Yay me. But it made Farid change his mind about buying me new clothes. He said that I should get back to my old shape and then only buy new clothes. Pttff....

Oh well. I still need that solution for leg cramps :( anyone? Anyone?

For now, I'll try to limit myself, to not be too active.

But still, I don't think I'll be able to walk like this....

No comments: