Thursday, May 23, 2013

Holiday Holiday

After my honeymoon eurotrip and our trip to Singapore a few months back, I haven't been out of Kuala Lumpur yet. I've been busy with my new posting (okay not so new) but the fact that I get 2 days off per week makes my life better than ever, given that I'm in my second going to third trimester, it makes things even better.

In a few weeks I'll be done with this posting and my feet are itching to go for another trip. I can't plan for any holiday outside Malaysia since the travel itself will take some time and I will need to plan carefully in case anything happens along the way. Besides, I'll be in my third trimester already.

Initially I wanted to plan for a trip to Sabah to visit Chia. Since we started working, we haven't seen him at all!!! But we just couldn't fit in the right time, and I guess Baby wants to see Uncle Chia face to face, so we decided to postpone Sabah and go somewhere nearer.

Anyway, I've finally booked rooms for our two trips next month. There's a nice cancellation policy, so I'm rather glad I'm settled with that for now.

When Baby is older, there are a few places I want to travel to. Will definitely make the trip more lively!!!!

For now, I can only look at these pictures and envision myself being there. That will do :) Besides, everything will be worth it when Baby is born. Honestly, I can't waot to hold Baby in my arms :)



No comments: