Monday, March 18, 2013

A Dress For The Big Lady

So my sister-in-law is getting married in May, and I have no idea what I should wear. For one thing, I have no idea how big or how small I will be when the day comes, given that baby has definitely grown a milestone from today to then.

Farid has already gotten his material for the baju melayu and I am still clueless. Up to yesterday, I can still fit in my kurung modern with a slight feeling of discomfort due to the position of the getah, but we're talking about May and I'm gonna be reaching my third trimester by then.

People keep on telling me that I am small when I am dying to see my baby bump. Haha. But I guess it is okay since this not-so-big tummy avoids me from being breathless and able to jump here and there during my shifts.

I have also started to enjoy this new posting more. I think my baby is giving good vibes, or kesian vibes to the people around me making them rather calm and collected. Alhamdulillah. I am so proud of him/her.

So yea, back to my dressing issues, maybe I should settle with a nice kaftan of a maxi dress, I have no idea. Will turn to my tailor to tell me what to do! Haha

No comments: