Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tale As Old As Time

Flipping that story book you've had for so long sometimes bring unexpected feelings. Joy, happiness and also sadness, all combined into one, giving you that unexplained feeling.

Two nights ago I went to watch one of the greatest movies of all time, Beauty and The Beast in 3D with Pink!!!

I remember those days when I would be rewinding the video tape over and over again, and how I wanted brunette hair so much, and that yellow dress :p

Maybe my love of Disney influenced my choice of stuff bought for my wedding. Hahaha.

The movie was awesome, and the pictures were super clear! I enjoyed watching it as a child, I enjoyed it even more that night.

Thanks Pink for our girls night out before I tie the knot. Reminds me of a lot of other girlfriend dates I need to fulfill before my big day :) Wait up girls!!

And yes, final semester plus wedding planning has been tiring and time consuming, but I'm enjoying every single moment of it. Thanks sayang :)

Week 2 in Internal Medicine! Time flies!!!

No comments: