Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 3 Final Semester

So yea, welcome March. I haven't been able to update much since we had a lot of reports to write. And by a lot, I mean A LOT. But no whining here, since I'm already 80% done :)

This week is a bit more relaxed than the last as there were not many cases. Adik's in Johor for her appointment and physiotherapy and me am freaking jealous!! I wanna go to Johor :(

But I'm going to Melaka this weekend so am happy about it! Hhehe..

Anyway that's all for study updates. I still have a few of to do's for the weekend and next week, but I guess it can wait :)

Now wedding updates! Hahahah

Its been rather eventful I would say. I managed to find the material for my bridesmaids and maid of honour, finalised all the colours and designs and sent in my final budget to mummy which was happily approved :)

Next is to find the stuff for the hantaran. Maybe next week, before the next posting commences and I become super busy.

I've also bought my pengapit's dress for the groom's side. Now I need to find for the pengapit for my side. Aiyak, this is difficult :( why? To be updated. Haha

I'm already super tired! Sigh. Can't wait to go back this weekend :) weeeeee

No comments: