Thursday, February 9, 2012

Azura

A. M. A. Z. I. N. G

Was the only thing I could say as I walked out the cinema hall. Given that this is Neelofa's first movie, that word can't even describe half of it!!

You know when you watch a movie and you kinda have the feeling like the hero and heroin are really in love, and that you would die to see them come together in real life? That is how real it felt, the love between Azura and Zack.

Azura 2012 is a different movie from the previous Azura. I would ask the viewers not to compare these two as both of it has their own stand in the eye of the film maker. What I can say about Azura 2012 is that it has a fresh approach to the movie, combining parts that are most important to be instilled in a remake and combining it with what we can relate here nowadays.

Azura is about a girl raised by her aunt after the death of her parents, trying to pay her way through college, and she meets a guy, who is rich and spoiled. And the journey of their story begins there.

This is not just about a story of love, it is a story about trust, promises and faith. And most importantly, change. It portrays how one can change, if he or she desires.

This is the trailer of the movie, and I feel really bad for not being able to watch it on its release date as I was in Kelantan. But the chance to watch it with Neelofa herself made the wait worth it :)


Well I met Lofa before the movie started but we had to had our chat down at the parking lot as the fans were really excited to see her and that they wouldn't want to miss the chance they have to take pictures with her :)

It feels good to be able to see her again though it was just a small chat. She was exhausted as she works from 7am to 11pm daily and has another shooting the following day!! Oh well, she's young and energetic, so this is definitely the time to aim high!!! As for me, I am definitely gonna watch Azura again. I'm loving the acting and the soundtrack!! And no, I am not just saying this because she's my friend. Watch it yourself, and judge :)

To miss Neelofa, congrats dearest for your first movie :) I will always be supporting you!!


I would also like to wish Happy 23rd Birthday dear Neelofa :)

May all your wishes and dreams come true!

Love you to bits!!

No comments: