Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Racing World

The world is a race.

That is what we learn since we were born, or even before. Since young, we were trained to survive, to live and to be able to held our heads up high.

With the fast world ahead us, sometimes we forget the small things in life that matters most, like family, friends, laughter and tears.

It is Maulidur Rasul tomorrow, the birth of the final prophet, Muhammad SAW. Let us all take a moment to reflect on the years that has pass us by, years, times we could never get back, seconds gone, leaving us with uncertainties of tomorrow.

Sometimes I wonder what would it be if I were to live back then? What would The Prophet say if I went to him consulting my problems?

But I believe he has left enough for us muslims to live our life, and great guidance - The Holy Quran and his Sunnah.

In this racing world, I miss you, ya Rasulullah, hoping that somehow someday I would be able to see your face and understand Islam like you. In this racing world, I wish to be better, for my family and everyone who loves me. In this racing world, I wish to live by your guidance, and be a better muslim, insyaAllah.

Salam Maulidur Rasul.

No comments: