Thursday, November 10, 2011

When Nothing Is Left But Sorry

Chuck:
I'm sorry, for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed you
I'm sorry for not waiting longer in the Empire State Building
I'm sorry for trading you like property
I'm sorry, I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did
Most of all I'm sorry that I gave up on us, and you never did
You're always there for the people you love, even when they don't deserve it

They say every road comes to an end, but sometimes the end feels just like the beginning

Watched Gossip Girl today and cried. :(

Maybe all you need is the ability to forgive yourself.

Sometimes I wonder if two people are meant to be together, what does it actually mean? Is it just a feeling, an instinct, prediction, a dream? Could we be so blinded?

Time passes you by no matter what you do. What does never too late means, when you can't get there at all?


It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do

No comments: