Sunday, September 4, 2011

Retail therapy

Definitely my way of getting thing off my mind.

Well, I sent Adik off to her school today, and bid goodbye to mama's family. Being back home, alone, I can't help but feel sad. I know I shouldn't be. The one week holiday and everyone together under the same roof made me realize that I should be grateful for still having my family with me.

Last night I went to send my parents at the airport. Their flight was at 2am, but they wanted me arrive home early, so I left at about 11. Saying goodbye to them was really sad. The airport itself has so much memories of the past that I wish to not remember.

But memories are memories, and without them, I won't be who I am today.

I remember reading that sometimes what hurts you most is the thing that makes you stronger. You just have to find that strong point and it will be alright. One way, is by writing things down. Things that you loves, things that made you happy.

I wish I could come home to my family, but it is never gonna happen, not now. So maybe I should just let the best of it conquers me, for now.

I miss being home, the only place where I feel safe, but I'm happy here too.


And yes, I turn to retail therapy, which works well for me. Spent like a few for this and that, and I'm happy :) hahahah...

I still have a few things on my wish list though. Hope I can get them soon.

And I want my new toy :( pleaassseeeeee!!!!!

No comments: